Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by madan chowdary <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/27 07:27:38 UTC

[ Tobago ] Regarding PopUp's

Hi All,

I need to display a popup which is shown when a user places mouse over a link.

My case is as such...

There would be a link, which on clicked will navigate to a page which has the User Details.

Now when he places his mouse over the link, i need to show a popup which has the same details as when shown when he clicks the link.

according to wht i know, the popup will be shown only when we click on the link, but not on mouse over.

Is this could be done with mouseover function ?

Thnx in advance,

Regards,
Madan

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/