Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Michele Sciabarra <mi...@sciabarra.com> on 2018/10/26 17:40:40 UTC

Completing the integration of the Go lang runtime

Hello all,

Carlos today opened the final issue to complete the integration of the Golang runtime in OpenWhisk

https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/issues/4085

If no one mind, I ask for the honor to submit all the PR needed to close the issue...

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  michele@sciabarra.com

Re: Completing the integration of the Go lang runtime

Posted by Priti Desai <pd...@us.ibm.com>.
yup +1 for go:1.11, Go official doc follows the same convention.

Cheers
Priti

From:   Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   10/26/2018 11:02 AM
Subject:        Re: Completing the integration of the Go lang runtime

Yay +1

One small thing to bikeshed over `go:1.11` vs. `golang:1.11`

Please vote and bikeshed this is what makes open source great :-)

-- Carlos

<mi...@sciabarra.com>

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Yay +1

Posted by Michele Sciabarra <mi...@sciabarra.com>.
Great!
Do we use --kind go:1.11 or --kind golang:1.11? ( I would vote for just go... it is simpler to type on the CLI).

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  michele@sciabarra.com

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.