Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Galbreath, Mark" <Ga...@tessco.com> on 2002/06/01 13:35:02 UTC

Struts Console Decompression

Seems I remember a thread about unzipping the software, that the default
sticks everything in root.  That is, James didn't provide for the creation
of a default directory.  Is that the case, or am I mistaking this for some
other app?

Mark
"De recta non tolerandum sunt."

Re: Struts Console Decompression

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
It was the case, but is not anymore in the last 2
releases.  I was on the fence about it, but since
people seemed to want to have a top level directory in
the archives I put one in.

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/