Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org> on 2006/03/03 17:42:38 UTC

[docs] Daisy updated, some new docs

Hi,

The Daisy update on the cocoon zone is done.

I have also added some new sitemap reference docs, e.g.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/sitemap/reference/pipeline_elements/842.html

It's basically a document for each sitemap element, with a short
description, the attributes, and a link field holding references to the
documents describing the child elements of the sitemap element.

It should be complete (for C2.1) but if you notice missing elements or
attributes, just let me know or add them yourself. I have left out the
container-specific attributes on purpose (pool-min etc.).

>>From time to time I'll try to fill this up with some more content,
integrating the old docs etc.

                                     - o -

To the default CocoonDocument document type, I've added some (optional)
fields to allow more query-based navigation and faceted navigation. The
fields are:

* CocoonBlock: core, forms, portal, ...

* CocoonComponentReference: if the document is the reference
documentation for some type of Cocoon component (a transformer, a
widget), then this is indicated in this field

So that allows some more faceted browsing:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/facetedBrowser/default