Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/02/16 23:26:58 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "Vandekeere" by GeorgeDinwiddie

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by GeorgeDinwiddie:
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/Vandekeere

+
+ Please do your experimentation on http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/WikiSandBox rather than here.
+ ----
  What could be the problem with our encounter on a text?
  It could be too fix; it could be exactly what we don’t want our project to become. Let’s avoid the division in Concept and Process and let’s edit it as a wave of thoughts between you and me. We already have so much in our interstice. Let’s just show it as a flux or a flow.
  That’s the only way not to loose all the precious inputs we gave the project. We arrived from different ways and keep the diversity in order to enrich the organic structure and make our reciprocal activation not a simply death end.