Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2013/04/03 14:08:28 UTC

European User Group - 11 April

For our April meeting, we have two great technical sessions and then two quick-fire presentations  from Cloudian & Basho focussing on object storage in CloudStack
18:00-20:00, Devonshire Square, London. Free beer & pizza
Register here:  http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5816841329
Anyone from the world of CloudStack is welcome (or anyone thinking of entering the world of CloudStack:) )

CloudStack 4.1 - new features overview
Geoff Higginbottom, - CTO, ShapeBlue
Automating application deployments with Puppet and Cloudstack
Oliver Leach - Platform Architect, Tata communications.
Improving disaster recovery in a CloudStack environment
Bob Defoe, VP Business Development, Cloudian
Private S3 storage for your Cloudstack
Stuart McCaul, Basho Technologies
April 11th 18:00-20:00. Please arrive promptly. Free beer & pizza

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: European User Group - 11 April

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Joe

Default tweet something like this:
RT @shapeblue: speakers announced for #cloudstack European User group. London April 11 http://t.co/rD17azZcVL

Just replied to this again and you email was in to...had to manually CC marketing@
Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net
Twitter: @jzb
http://www.dissociatedpress.net/

RE: European User Group - 11 April

Have you added this to the events section for the weekly news + Lanyrd?

Thanks!

Joe

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
Hi Giles,