Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ferron Nijland - Switch IT Solutions <f....@switch.nl> on 2017/03/10 09:19:14 UTC

Access to connections based on AD groups

Hello,

Is it possible to give users access to a connection based on AD groups (I've established a LDAP connection)?
Or is there another way to accomplish this?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ferron Nijland

RE: Access to connections based on AD groups

Posted by Kees Louwen <Ke...@vancis.nl>.
Ferron,
I have the same requirement, but I see this open feature request:

This seems to address my issue. Not sure if someone is working on this.

regards
Kees Louwen