Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Akshay Kapur <ak...@cisco.com> on 2003/06/11 19:25:55 UTC

Code using Torque throws ClassCastException when accessing oracle.sql.ArrayDescriptor

Please let me know how if you a solution to the Exception described below.

Thanks
Akshay

I am migrating my code-base from Turbine 2.1 to 2.2.

The following line of code using -
	ArrayDescriptor myarray = ArrayDescriptor.createDescriptor( "SOME_STRING",
conn );

throws the following exception -
	Exception Trace: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.ConnectionImpl
at 	oracle.sql.ArrayDescriptor.createDescriptor(ArrayDescriptor.java:87) at

I am using -
	torque-3.0.1.jar
	commons-dbcp-1.0.jar