Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2010/02/05 19:06:27 UTC

mime4j maven artifact names

Folks

I personally think having 'apache' in a maven artifact name is not very
conventional and unnecessary. Since we are creating new artifacts
anyways. Would anyone object to renaming

apache-mime4j-core -> mime4j-parser
apache-mime4j-dom -> mime4j-dom

and so on?

Oleg

Re: mime4j maven artifact names

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org> wrote:
> To be hornest, I think renaming it would help us shorten the artifact
> names so after thinkin more on it I think it would make sense to cut
> of the prefix

i was just explaining why the artifact includes apache. up to the
community whether they want to keep it.

- robert

Re: mime4j maven artifact names

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
To be hornest, I think renaming it would help us shorten the artifact
names so after thinkin more on it I think it would make sense to cut
of the prefix

Bye
Norman

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
I think it was Robert who sugguest it in the past

Anyway I would be happy without the prefix too.

So +0

bye
Norman

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.