Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Bill Barker <bi...@verizon.net> on 2010/05/09 03:35:07 UTC

[Math] Request more Jira karma

At the moment I have minimal permissions for Jira in [math].  In particular
I can't resolve issues, so it leads to a reluctance to work on them if I
have to rely on someone else to resolve them.  So would like to ask for more
karma.  My Jira user name is the same as my Apache id.

Re: [Math] Request more Jira karma

Posted by Bill Barker <bi...@verizon.net>.

>> At the moment I have minimal permissions for Jira in [math].  In
>> particular
>> I can't resolve issues, so it leads to a reluctance to work on them if I
>> have to rely on someone else to resolve them.  So would like to ask for
>> more
>> karma.  My Jira user name is the same as my Apache id.
> <snip/>
>
> Done.

Thank you. Working well now.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Rahul Akolkar wrote:
> On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Bill Barker wrote:
>>> At the moment I have minimal permissions for Jira in [math].  In
>>> particular I can't resolve issues, so it leads to a reluctance to work
>>> on them if I have to rely on someone else to resolve them.  So would
>>> like to ask for more karma.  My Jira user name is the same as my Apache id.
>>>
>> Ugh.  I just became hosta non grata trying to set up the socks
>> proxy.  May take a bit to get my access back.  If any other Jira
>> admins see this before I get restored, pls add Bill to the Commons
>> group.
>>
> <snip/>
>
> I did this 9+ hours ago right before I sent my first reply to this thread.
>
> -Rahul

Thanks!  Both me and my winged friend (Thunderbird) are running a
little slow this AM...

Phil

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.