Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/10 14:30:01 UTC

not getting any mails

Hi,

I am not getting any mails from this group, did my subscription just got
ended? Is there anybody can help.

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: not getting any mails

Posted by Aman Tandon <am...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Erick.

With Regards
Aman Tandon

Re: not getting any mails

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Re: not getting any mails

Posted by Peri Stracchino <pe...@york.ac.uk>.
hmm, i got a message yesterday about emails sent to me from the list
 bouncing, wonder if theres something odd going on with the mailing list?

Cheers
Peri (x4082)

Re: not getting any mails

Posted by Oliver Schrenk <ol...@gmail.com>.
Something still seems amiss. I unsubscribed from the mailing list and still get mails.

Re: not getting any mails