Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/19 05:41:25 UTC

Javadoc for 9 and 10

Hi webmasters and release coordinators!

I can see our latest Javadoc at

https://netbeans.apache.org/javadoc/dev/index.html

but we don't seem to have pages for Javadoc 9 and Javadoc 10. E.g. I cannot
link to those versions from the above index page. The last version with
Javadoc that I found is:

http://bits.netbeans.org/8.2/javadoc/

-jt

Re: Javadoc for 9 and 10

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Fantastic progress.

Onward!

Gj

Re: Javadoc for 9 and 10

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
Hi Antonio,

Am Sonntag, den 20.01.2019, 12:33 +0100 schrieb Antonio:
> Let's encrypt certificates are now set up.
>
> These are "chain certificates" for both netbeans-vm.apache.org and
> bits.netbeans.org. Firefox doesn't like it, but Chrome doesn't mind.

thank you for your work! Its great to see progress here. I don't
understand the above comment though.

The certificate is an SNA certificate, that in addition to the name
netbeans-vm.apache.org is also valid for bits.netbeans.org. This is
from my perspective a totally normal certificate. And the SSL Test from
Qualys agrees:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=bits.netbeans.org

My firefox is also happy with the certificate itself, however, it is
not happy, that the favicon is referenced as plain http. This leads to
the site being marked with an exclamation mark for mixed content.

<head>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
1">
<title>Apache NetBeans (incubating) API List</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="netbeans.css" type="text/css">
<link REL="icon" href="http://www.netbeans.org/favicon.ico"
type="image/ico">
<link REL="shortcut icon" href="http://www.netbeans.org/favicon.ico">

Not sure, which of the two is used, but both should be fixed.

The overview frame implicitly causes a protocol mix:

Load: https://bits.netbeans.org/10.0/javadoc/overview-frame.html

Firefox tries to load the favicon from the root of the site:

https://bits.netbeans.org/favicon.ico

that redirects to (notice the http protocol)

http://137.254.56.27/

While looking for more http/https mixes, I notices this in the overview
frame (only one of the two can be true)
https://bits.netbeans.org/10.0/javadoc/overview-frame.html:

<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
1">
Greetings

Matthias

Re: Javadoc for 9 and 10

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.
čt 24. 1. 2019 v 15:15 odesílatel Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> napsal:

> Javadoc for 9.0 and 10.0 are regenerated according to Jaroslav comments

Oh, that is nice a quick. Thanks.

There are still wrong case with the following api's belonging to stable but
> rendered as "under dev" or "friend"
> Base Utilities API ( javadoc )

The stability is decided based on <api> tags present in the arch.xml
document. If there is:

<api group="java" category="official|stable" ..../>

then the whole API is treated as stable. Alas, when Utilities API was split
into two, this <api/> tag disappeared.
-jt

RE: Javadoc for 9 and 10

RE: Javadoc for 9 and 10

Re: Javadoc for 9 and 10

Posted by László Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Got that! Thanks!

Re: Javadoc for 9 and 10

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Yep.

Also we have this pending review:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/1080

Re: Javadoc for 9 and 10

Posted by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com>.
Dne neděle 20. ledna 2019 16:49:45 CET, Geertjan Wielenga napsal(a):
> Fantastic work as always. :-)

Thanks for the Javadocs  at

Re: Javadoc for 9 and 10

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.