Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/01 20:29:06 UTC

Re: ATTN Committers/PMC Members: Bio Update

I was hoping that an email to the dev list would have dealt with most of
this administrative issue, but I haven't seen any updates directly to git
or in the form of replies as of yet. I will begin reaching out directly to
folks next week.

Posted by Jorge Bay Gondra <jo...@gmail.com>.
I've updated my bio to include GraphBinary in CTR fashion.

AW: ATTN Committers/PMC Members: Bio Update

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.
No change. Thanks.

Posted by Daniel Kuppitz <me...@gremlin.guru>.