Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Geoffry Roberts <th...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/02 18:13:39 UTC

Column family name length limit

I have been looking.  Does anyone know what, if any, is the limit on column
family names?

Thanks

--
There are ways and there are ways,

Geoffry Roberts

Re: Column family name length limit

Posted by Geoffry Roberts <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Josh,

A 1M limit will be easy to observe.  I was worried about hitting the wall
at 128 or something like that.

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.