Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Himanshu Tatariya <hi...@elantechnologies.com> on 2010/11/25 15:02:18 UTC

About Solr Query help

Hello,

Greetings !

I am working on one project which is used solr search facilities and its
is good for searching and indexing it. I have one query regarding
searching facets, so please guide me.

I search color just for example :

"*attr_color_sm:blue*" which i send in query but now I want put *"&&
(AND)" and "|| (OR)"* condition in that query but I am not able to do this.
In that query I want pass another color like "Red" with both condition
so please guide me for that.

Waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,
--
*Himanshu Tatariya*
Software Engineer,

Disclaimer: Information transmitted/written in this e-mail is
proprietary to elan emerging technologies pvt ltd and is intended for
exclusive use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed by
the sender (subject to his duties/delegation power) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law and shall not attach any liability on the
originator. Any use, distribution, transmission, forwarding, printing,
copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner
is strictly prohibited. All dispute if any are subject to the
jurisdiction at the place where our company's registered office exists.
If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of
this communication, please contact the sender immediately. No
responsibility whatsoever it may be for loss or damage arising from the
use of the information transmitted by this email including damage from
virus on elan emerging technologies pvt ltd.

Re: About Solr Query help

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> I am working on one project which is used solr search
> facilities and its is good for searching and indexing it. I
> have one query regarding searching facets, so please guide
> me.
>
> I search color just for example :
>
> "*attr_color_sm:blue*" which i send in query but now I want
> put *"&& (AND)" and "|| (OR)"* condition in that
> query but I am not able to do this.
> In that query I want pass another color like "Red" with
> both condition so please guide me for that.

What is not working?   Did you try this attr_color_sm:(blue || red) ?