Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by David Lohry <dp...@gmail.com> on 2004/08/03 03:13:15 UTC

SQL User Preferences with Spamassassin3/Postfix/Amavisd

I use a spamassassin 3/postfix/amavisd as a spam/virus filter before
it is sent to a Lotus Domino server. None of the users have local
accounts on the filtering server. I enabled SQL User Preferences, will
this work with my configuration?

Does spamassassin read the username off the e-mail
address(username@domain.com) and use that for filtering?

If it helps, I do have LDAP running on the Lotus Domino server.
Currently, it's only use is for Postfix to determine if a recipient is
legitimate.