Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 15:18:28 UTC

Re: [result] [vote] Declare r916432 as 5.0 Milestone 13

Great job! So, the source is unfrozen?

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://harmony.apache.org/
http://dataved.ru/ http://klsh.ru/

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Mark, yes, you did. Sorry for misssing that. Cannot understand how
could I miss that.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://harmony.apache.org/
http://dataved.ru/ http://klsh.ru/

Posted by Mark Hindess <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
On 03/Jun/2010 14:18, Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> Great job! So, the source is unfrozen?

Yes.  All streams open for business.

Regards,
Tim