Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Roberto Bottoni <r....@afterbit.com> on 2021/01/13 18:33:16 UTC

TestNG does not recognize the testng.xml

Hello,

apache NB 12.2

I would like to use TestNG to do parallel tests, but NB it does not
recognize the testng.xml file on which I indicated the tests to be done
in parallel

this is the picture of NB: https://ibb.co/80Yj5jL

here I uploaded the entire project folder NB:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/9c8f21d863cd0af9e282fd1e615789e320210113182454/4d212bc4810913e630c33fc67344cc9b20210113182532/c08ff0

I did several tests, but in fact, it does not find the testng.xml file

Thanks!

Roberto.

R: TestNG does not recognize the testng.xml

Posted by r....@afterbit.com.
Hello,
I answer to myself..

the solution is trivial .. to run suite test simply click on the testng.xml
file with the right mouse button and choose "test" ..

R.

I would like to use TestNG to do parallel tests, but NB it does not
recognize the testng.xml file on which I indicated the tests to be done in
parallel

this is the picture of NB: https://ibb.co/80Yj5jL

here I uploaded the entire project folder NB:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/9c8f21d863cd0af9e282fd1e615789e320210113182
454/4d212bc4810913e630c33fc67344cc9b20210113182532/c08ff0

I did several tests, but in fact, it does not find the testng.xml file

Thanks!

Roberto.

Questo messaggio e' stato analizzato da Libraesva ESG ed e' risultato non
infetto.
This message was scanned by Libraesva ESG and is believed to be clean.

http://www.avg.com