Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca> on 2021/02/03 05:13:19 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-fetch 3.0.1 release

Hi folks,

Please review and vote on this cordova-fetch release by replying to
this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread).

Release candidate has been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cordova-fetch-3.0.1/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-fetch: draft/3.0.1 (d374bb39ba)

Blog announcement draft post:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1155

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish
them to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
sub-dependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Thanks,
~Darryl

Re: [VOTE] cordova-fetch 3.0.1 release

Posted by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca>.
Looks like `coho create-archive` isn't compatible with the
`draft/3.0.1` tag format and bundled up 3.0.0 instead :(

I'm now voting -1 and will make a 3.0.2 RC tomorrow.