Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Christian Laflamme <ch...@silverrun.com> on 2000/11/29 19:15:21 UTC

xalan + importing stylesheet = problem ?

Hi

I'm using Xalan in a java application (not from the command line).

My xsl files use an imported stylesheet with the following syntax:
<xsl:include href="colorSetting.xsl"/>

The problem is that colorSetting.xsl is not found because the xslt processor looks for it in the current directory of my java application and not in the current directory of my xsl files.

Please let me know if you know what is going one or if you have a solution

Regards