Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com> on 2007/03/08 21:27:46 UTC

Inter module dependencies with release plugin

I have a multi-module project where some modules depend on others.
 parent
  |--module1
  |--module2
  `--module3
And module 2 depends on the current snapshot version of module 1.  I
would like to release them all at the same time, but the problem is that
the release plugin tells me that module 2 is dependent on a snapshot
version of module 1 so it cannot run.

How can I get around this issue?

Re: Inter module dependencies with release plugin

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes.  take a look at maven-native's parent. but you must release the parent
first.

-D

Posted by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.