Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 18:58:50 UTC

Rave on MySQL

Hi All,

Is anyone running Rave using MySQL? After following the instructions on website, rave is able to create the tables fine but its not uploading the initial data. Did anyone else faced this in past? Suggestions to populate the data?

Thanks
Raminder

Re: Rave on MySQL

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Yes it does.

Re: Rave on MySQL

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Rave on MySQL

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Rave on MySQL

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.

Re: Rave on MySQL

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: Rave on MySQL

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
When i am starting the service no error is coming (that is the problem). Looks like DataSourcePopulator is not getting called in this case. I tried to add a info log in executeScripts method but that is not coming. i am going to try this one more time now and will let you know if i see any error.

Re: Rave on MySQL

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.