Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roger I Martin PhD <hy...@hypernexinc.com> on 2002/01/02 13:44:09 UTC

no connections in the pool

The current cvs of Cocoon2 produces the exception

Original exception : java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the datasource org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoAvailableConnectionException: There are no connections in the pool, check your settings.

for all databases I use and the hsqldb example as well.  I've checked my settings over and over again; looked at the deployed stuff as well; everything appears to be right and everything is compiled in the tomcat work directory.  Tried it with different types of databases.

Anybody else experiencing this?  Are there changes with Avalon that are causing things to break?

Regards,
Roger