Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dominic St-Jacques <do...@isimo.ca> on 2008/12/04 19:01:34 UTC

Re: Not working with Java 6 Update 11 ?

Update:
The error seems to be only with HTTPS. Switching to HTTP works.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be caused by a change in Java 1.6 in the way that the sockets
are created which means that some SSL Socket factory implementations
no longer work.

A Google search shows a lot of applications seem to have hit this problem.

As a work-round, either use Java 1.5, or switch to the HttpClient
version of the HTTP sampler.