Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jan Dockx <Ja...@peopleware.be> on 2005/10/18 14:24:25 UTC

Re: survey: what tool are you using for JSF ? [Scanned by ClamAV]

This is a highly relevant discussion for most people on this list!
I think a more permanent record should be in the wiki, so I started a page,
with a dirty copy of the mails so far:
<http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/What_Tools_Do_You_Use_to_Develop_Web_Applications_Using_JSF>.

Please give your current and future colleague web developers 5 minutes of
your time, and edit that page. It's easy!

On 18 Oct 2005, at 1:30, Werner Punz wrote:

Posted by Nebojsa Vasiljevic <ne...@sw4i.com>.
Netbeans 4.1 (programmers) + Dreamweaver (Web designers).
JSP editor in Netbeans is very good, but there is no JSF specific support.

Considering two future directions:

- visual JSF editing in IDE (NitroX, Exadel, Java Studio Creator)
- better integration with Dreamweaver (Facelets)

Nebojsa