Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com> on 2023/10/31 09:24:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.11.3 RC1

Please vote for release candidate 1 for Lucene/Solr 8.11.3

The artifacts can be downloaded from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-8.11.3-RC1-rev10d925469f3d4e66b6339b9e1c7d4d4afa4cf206

You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:

python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-8.11.3-RC1-rev10d925469f3d4e66b6339b9e1c7d4d4afa4cf206

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours i.e. until 2023-11-03 10:00 UTC.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Here is my +1
----

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.11.3 RC1

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Can we mark this [Vote] thread closed and move this conversation to a new
thread?

--
Anshum Gupta

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 8.11.3 RC1

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ic...@gmail.com>.
Hi Houston,

Posted by Houston Putman <ho...@apache.org>.