Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> on 2022/08/07 16:25:03 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Rework of the AOO logo graphics and their names

When thinking about the new upcoming milestone of 333+ mio downloads
(see the separate mail thread a few days ago) and looking into the logo
directory what we have for this event, I've seen it's the little mess
and that it needs to be cleaned-up.

Therefore I would like to rework the following directory and its content:

.../git.ooo-site/assets/images/AOO_logos

Looking what we have and renaming the filenames to make them more
descriptive.

What do you think?

Marcus