Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/05 10:48:05 UTC

Maven repos updated

Hi all,
After struggling with maven auto update for a while I manually uploaded the
signed and hashed (md5/sha1) source and jar artifacts to the rsync repo. The
mirrors should be synced in a few  hours.

BTW it will be helpful if any of you can let me know how to get the
automatic jar update to work. I have rsa key based authentication working
fine with the apache server (I can ssh/scp using my keys and I have
confirmed it to work fine independently. I have all the correct settings in
my settings.xml) However maven always throws up with an "error 255
permission denied" when I try to deploy. I also found this bug report (
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEPLOY-62) so was wondering whether anyone
has it working.
--
Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative
pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls
into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein