Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/24 12:30:26 UTC

[CFP] Tech Interchange, agenda and call for topics

Hello OpenWhiskers. I am hosting the next Apache OpenWhisk community call
this upcoming Wednesday (details at the end of this note).

I have one topic lined up so far around developing Jamstack applications
(see https://jamstack.org/examples) using OpenWhisk.
- Jesse MacFadyen from Adobe will demo exciting work on this topic in the
context of Firefly apps.
- I will show how we're approaching Jamstack and stateful serverless
application development at Nimbella.

There is room on the agenda for more speakers and topics, and we'd love to
hear from anyone in the community. Some example topics:
- showcase recent work you've done using OpenWhisk
- share a recent contribution
- research to improve OpenWhisk system performance
- ask for new features or just say hello

If you're interested you can message me directly either by email or on
Slack or respond to this email.

Apache OpenWhisk Tech Interchange Call details:
- Wednesday April 29
- 10am Eastern, 7am Pacific, 3pm Central Europe, 2pm GM
- On Zoom https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

-r