Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2001/12/31 03:55:01 UTC

Working with tokens

Subject: Working with tokens
From: "Nicolas Paris�" <ni...@globetrotter.net>
 ===
Hi all,

I work on an application in which each form submission must
be submitted once, I use the Struts built-in token mechanism to achieve
that.

My problem is, when the user broke the normal sequence of forms submission
(because
he used the browser navigation buttons instead of HTML button),I would like
to redirect him to the
jsp page he was supposed to be ... instead of redirect him on an error page.

Somebody here ever doing this with Struts?

Thank you, and happy new year to all Struts users!

Nicolas