Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/17 09:22:05 UTC

GSoC for NUTCH-1741

Hi All,

I study about apache nutch for a while . I would like to apply GSoC for
nutch issues. I can implement that NUTCH-1741 "Sitemap support using
Crawler Commons"  ( http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Nutch2Roadmap ).  I'll
share my application proposal with you.

Re: GSoC for NUTCH-1741

Posted by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
I submit my proposal from "google melange" for NUTCH-1741 for GSOC .
Also, I have uploaded a new schema in the jira issue(NUTCH-1741).

This is to inform you.
Kind Regards
Cihad Guzel