Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Sebastian Cohnen <se...@googlemail.com> on 2010/06/24 19:33:24 UTC

users_db failing on trunk (0.12.0a5e852dd-git)

hey devs,

just wanted you to know that user_db is failing for me on trunk. I did

  git pull && make clean && make distclean && ./bootstrap && ./configure && make check && make dev

make check passes, but the users_db test is failing every single time (triggered separately or not does not matter):

Assertion failed: e.error == "unauthorized"
Assertion failed: /conflict/.test(e.reason)

best,

sebastian

Re: users_db failing on trunk (0.12.0a5e852dd-git)

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@gmail.com>.
Explained in the last comments of

cheers

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com

Re: users_db failing on trunk (0.12.0a5e852dd-git)

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sebastian Cohnen <se...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi,