Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ICAR <ic...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/05 16:16:58 UTC

ServiceMix and Camel with Asynchronous Exchange

Hi. In a bean component of servicemix we create a message and then we send it
to a camel component.

in camel component
        this.from("jbi:service:CamelTest")
        .process(new ProcessorFiltro());
    }

    private class ProcessorFiltro implements Processor{
            logger.info("ContentBasedRouter: processing...");
        }
    }

well, if into bean component we call

channel.sendSync(newExchange);

all works but if we call

channel.send(newExchange);

the camel component was invocated, but after we receive the error

ERROR - BeanComponent                  - Error processing exchange InOnly[
  id: ID:192.168.1.3-1157076a899-2:0
  status: Done
  role: consumer
  endpoint: camel192-168-1-3-1157076a899-11-33
  in: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?....>
]

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Receiving unknown consumer exchange:
InOnly[
  id: ID:192.168.1.3-1157076a899-2:0
  status: Done
  role: consumer

it's seems that the channel or the message remains suspended

why??