Posted to c-dev@lucene.apache.org by Tim Archambault <ta...@bangordailynews.net> on 2006/04/11 20:32:19 UTC

coldfusion and google suggest idea

Using Ajax, I'd like the search box on my website to perform like GOOGLE
SUGGEST.

When opening a Lucene index with LUKE, I noticed I can review the top "X"
terms within the "body" element. What I'd like to do is extract those values
so they can be displayed in my GOOGLE SUGGEST search box as the user types
in the keyword(s).

Any thoughts on what elements I should be reviewing within the Lucene index
is greatly appreciated.

Re: coldfusion and google suggest idea

Posted by Tim Archambault <ta...@bangordailynews.net>.
Excuse my ignorance. I'll have to go find that mailing list. Sorry for your
inconvenience.

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.