Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 19:37:38 UTC

LogSqlPackages

Hi guys

I added today LogSqlPackages config to datasource properties.

It works in combination with LogSql.

As a reminder LogSql will dump in the console sql queries done on the
datasource.

LogSqlPackages will add on the log line a light stacktrace (only element
matching the packages set).

Here a sample:

<Resource id="ds" type="DataSource">
LogSql = true
LogSqlPackages = com.foo.supercompany,com.bar.anothersupercompany
</Resource>

It will log something like

INFOS - select * from Foo f where f.id = 1234 - stack: ->
com.foo.supercompany.beans.SuperService ->
com.bar.anothersupercompany.other.OtherService
-> com.bar.anothersupercompany.other.OtherServiceAgain

That's quite useful to identify where deadlocks come from when you dont
control much the deployment environment (and the db in particular)

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: LogSqlPackages

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.