Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Vladimir Ershov <me...@smtp.ru> on 2002/06/21 14:36:30 UTC

[HELP]I can't find org.apache.cocoon.Roles class

In one old project i sow that they used class org.apache.cocoon.Roles to make database connection.

this.dbSelector = (ComponentSelector)manager.lookup(Roles.DB_CONNECTION);

But in Cocoon version 2.0.2-dev I can't find this class.
Please, help me to resolve this problem.

Best regards, Vladimir.

RE: [HELP]I can't find org.apache.cocoon.Roles class

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
dbSelector = (ComponentSelector)
  manager.lookup(DataSourceComponent.ROLE + "Selector");

Vadim