Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Harris <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/17 20:15:49 UTC

repository view tool

Does anyone know of a good repository viewing tool?  One that can be used to
look at the node structure in the repo and also modify it (like remove
nodes)?

I tried the jcr plugin for eclipse but it keeps complaining about a lock
erroneously.  I tried removing .lock in my repository dir, but the plugin
recreates it when it tries to log in and then says it can't log in because
the repo is locked....

--
---------------------
Michael Harris

Re: repository view tool

Posted by Michael Harris <mi...@gmail.com>.
Fabian

there is no app running right now.  We are using the spring-modules jcr
integration.  It is configured to open a session off of a TransientRepo
instance every time a dao call is made.  Right now we only have tests for
our dao -- there is no app running.

--
---------------------
Michael Harris

Re: repository view tool

Posted by Fabián Mandelbaum <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,

Re: repository view tool

Posted by Michael Harris <mi...@gmail.com>.
Alexander

Re: repository view tool

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.

Re: repository view tool

Posted by Jacco van Weert <11...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

There is also the JCR Controller/connector;

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcrconnector/

or

http://www.xs4all.nl/~weertj/jcr

Gr.