Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com> on 2012/10/01 02:28:20 UTC

Re: cassandra key cache question

I had a quick look at the code (1.1X) and could not see a facility to purge dropped cf's from key or row caches.

Could you create a ticket on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA ?

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

Posted by Tamar Fraenkel <ta...@tok-media.com>.
Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4742
Any clue regarding the first question in this thread (key cache > number of
keys in CF, and not many deletes on that CF)?

Thanks,

*Tamar Fraenkel *
Senior Software Engineer, TOK Media

[image: Inline image 1]