Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Santosh Kumar <sa...@wipro.com> on 2001/06/06 11:35:57 UTC

AIX Problem

Its more of a AIX problem rather than related to SOAP.

There is a SOAP Client that is calling this native function add()
of a java class.

Now i have created a shared object file from the c-api which is
in the same directory as the java class.

Now when i run the client..I get this UnsatisfiedLinkError even
though the LIBPATH is properly set to point to the Current Working
Directory where the .a file is existing.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/norman/santosh/libadd.a: A file or directory in the path name does not
exist.
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java(Compiled
Code))
        at add.<clinit>(AddApp.java:9)