Posted to users@maven.apache.org by William Ferguson <Wi...@yarris.com> on 2007/04/02 02:39:44 UTC

[m2] Maven-release-plugin subclipse:tags property

Hi,

we use SubVersion as our SCM, Eclipse as IDE and plan on using the
maven-release-plugin to manage our release process.
When we tag using the SubVersion Eclipse plugin (Subclipse), it updates
the 'subclipse:tags" SVN property on the target folder appending the tag
just created.

This is a handy feature to help map changes to releases at the source
level.

I'm sure there are plenty of teams using the same set of products as us
and presumably attempting to use this kind of functionality.
So I was wondering whether someone had already solved the problem of how
to configure the maven-release-plugin to ensure the subclipse:tags
property is updated as part of the release?

William