Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2002/05/20 12:52:53 UTC

[jexl] double array lookups not quite working yet...

I've just added a test case to jexl in the sandbox that double array lookups
are not quite working properly. Double array lookups can be useful when
using the SQL tags from JSTL.

e.g. in Jelly I hit this problem when trying to output the first field of
the first row using...

<sql:query var="results">
    select * from foo
</sql:query>

<j:expr value="${results.rowsByIndex[0][0]}"/>

James

Re: [jexl] double array lookups not quite working yet...

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 5/20/02 6:52 AM, "James Strachan" <ja...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I've just added a test case to jexl in the sandbox that double array lookups
> are not quite working properly. Double array lookups can be useful when
> using the SQL tags from JSTL.
>
> e.g. in Jelly I hit this problem when trying to output the first field of
> the first row using...
>
> <sql:query var="results">
>   select * from foo
> </sql:query>
>
> <j:expr value="${results.rowsByIndex[0][0]}"/>

Indeed.  Will get that in shortly.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.