Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/19 11:27:42 UTC

Interface support

Hi,

I'm trying to make use of Java interfaces, seems they are supported by
DataNucleus, but may not by Apache Isis from the follow build error message?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.isis.tool:isis-maven-plugin:1.16.0:validate (default) on project
event-schedule-module-base: Execution default of goal
org.apache.isis.tool:isis-maven-plugin:1.16.0:validate failed: Non-enhanced
@PersistenceCapable classes found, will abort.  The classes in error are:
[ERROR]
[ERROR] * au.com.scds.eventschedule.base.EventAttendance
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Did the DataNucleus enhancer run correctly?

Where EventAttendance is an interface

@PersistenceCapable(identityType=IdentityType.DATASTORE)
public interface EventAttendance {

    @Persistent
    public Event getEvent();
    @Persistent
    public Attendee getAttendee();
}

Not a critical issue, I'm just experimenting.

Steve

Re: Interface support

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1834