Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Brett Palmer <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 22:29:10 UTC

Selenium RC versus webtest

I've been playing with selenium RC for the past few weeks for ofbiz
testing.  The biggest problem I have found is getting consistent
results running the tests.  Often selenium will just hang or return a
browser error.

I think Selenium IDE could be used to create client side tests but I
not sure selenium RC is viable.  Has anyone else had success with
selenium RC?

I'm planning on switching to webtest.  I know there were some
licensing issues with using webtest but other than that did anyone
find any other techincal problems with it?

Brett

Re: Selenium RC versus webtest

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Brett,