Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> on 2004/01/21 20:24:20 UTC

[site] Related Sidebar

Hello.

Okay, so maybe I'm just blind, but I finally noticed the "Related" sidebar
on the website:

  Related
     Framework
     Meta
     Utilities
     Repository
     Merlin

Yeah, I'm blind.

Anyway, "related" doesn't seem quite right.  Could we change this to
"Featured Products" or "Quick Links" or something like that?

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653

Re: [site] Related Sidebar

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Farr, Aaron wrote:
> Anyway, "related" doesn't seem quite right.  Could we change this to
> "Featured Products" or "Quick Links" or something like that?

What I'm aiming for is a short set of links that relate different Avalon
products together.  For example - Fortress would have links to Excalibur
Logging, Event, Thread, and Meta (in the next release).  Click on Meta
and you would find related links back to Fortress and any other products
using Meta.

What about "Related Products"?

Stephen.