Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Gonzalo Aune <go...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/09 22:29:01 UTC

Question about OAuth Discovery

Hi all,

my question is for Brian (who is the expert on this), im developing the new
way to get OAuth works defined here
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-and-gadgets-spec/browse_frm/thread/a1ce63eecfb21cad&sa=D&usg=ALhdy2-tUxagajVfd0hx98L5CubK3S340Qand
im just wondering how it exactly will work on shindig, so, if we have
more than one service provider, it means like if some service provider
doesnt work, it will try with the other?, or why exactly we'll have more
than one?, thats the point i couldnt fully understand. And when you says
that it will be more automatized, what that means?, thanks in advance.

Regards

G.-

Re: Question about OAuth Discovery

Posted by Gonzalo Aune <go...@gmail.com>.
gotcha!
gadgets.io.RequestParameters.OAUTH_SERVICE_NAME The nickname the gadget uses
to refer to the OAuth <Service> element from its XML spec. If unspecified,
defaults to "".Thanks for everything Brian!

Regards!

G.-

Posted by Brian Eaton <be...@google.com>.

Posted by Gonzalo Aune <go...@gmail.com>.
I have the last question (i hope), how the gadget know which one of those
service providers to choose?.

Thanks!

Posted by Brian Eaton <be...@google.com>.