Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Kunal Kapoor <ku...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/04 09:21:04 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Distributed Index Cache Server

Hi xuchuayin,
ok, we will be moving the pruning logic to this module.

Please give +1 to the design if you are happy with it.

Thanks
Kunal Kapoor

Posted by xuchuanyin <xu...@apache.org>.
+1

looking forward for the PRs for that

Re: [DISCUSSION] Distributed Index Cache Server

Posted by manish gupta <to...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thanks Kunal for working on the design.

Regards