Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Zhitao Li <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/11 20:17:24 UTC

Follow up on instructions on CMake and VSCode support

Hi Andrew,

I remembered that you gave an pretty exciting talk about setting up CMake
and VSCode to parse Mesos code base. I'm quite curious on setting that up
myself.

Can you share any instructions/notes about that?

Thanks!

--
Cheers,

Zhitao Li

Re: Follow up on instructions on CMake and VSCode support

Posted by James Peach <jo...@gmail.com>.

> On Jun 11, 2018, at 1:24 PM, Andrew Schwartzmeyer <an...@schwartzmeyer.com> wrote:
>
> Ah, so with VS Code it's _mostly_ automatic; I don't actually use VS
> Code much myself, though Akash does.
>
> I have a review up here https://reviews.apache.org/r/67308/ that goes
> over setting up and using Cquery (which is _also_ used by VS Code, but
> in the background) with Emacs, and was hoping to get someone who uses it
> with Vim to fill that in too. Really it should add support for any
> editor which supports LSP.

FWIW I had pretty good luck with a .cquery file:
	http://jorgar.tumblr.com/post/174319627674/mesos-config-for-cquery

Posted by Andrew Schwartzmeyer <an...@schwartzmeyer.com>.