Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by gmail <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/06 17:15:35 UTC

New mina-springrpc project

Hi,

    I've create a new project 'mina-spring' on googlecode (http://code.google.com/p/mina-spring/
), this project implement RPC use mina tcp and spring-remoting, can
this project become subproject of mina ?

----------------------------
Regards
politics wang

Re: New mina-springrpc project

Posted by gmail <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

mina-spring is a remote service implementation based on mina and
spring remote support, it support below futures now :

Export remote service with usual POJO.
Use mina NIO Socket Protocol for durable connection.
Synchronize call at client.
Failover mechanism when client disconnected.

  and current version is 0.2

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.

--
thanks