Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Akshay Bhatia <Ak...@morse.com> on 2008/04/28 12:56:32 UTC

FW: New User Registration Error

I have installed Apache Roller on my machine and when I try to register
New user i get an error message that administrator of the site has
disable User registrations.
Please let me know how this can be resolved, the db i am using is MS SQL
Server.
Thanks
Akshay

If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete it and any attachments from your system. Morse plc is the UK holding company for various international subsidiaries trading as Morse. The registered office for Morse Group Limited (Company Number 2212268) and its UK group undertakings is Profile West, 950 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9EE.  VAT Registration 673 0084 47.

RE: New User Registration Error

Posted by Brian Levine <le...@hotmail.com>.

Akshay,

I had the same problem when I installed Roller.  For me the problem went away kind of mysteriously.  One day it didn't work and the next day it did.  My guess is that it had something to do with rebooting my machine, restarting tomcat, restarting mysql or deploying roller.  So those might be some things to try.

/Brian

Posted by Richard Jones <ri...@pixyblog.com>.