Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nitko2 <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/23 09:39:40 UTC

Maven embedder importance

Hi, I asked a question about embedder few days ago, but I didn't get any answer, so I suppose it is
a bug.

Anyway, I think it is very important to get maven embedder working. Everyone will benefit form it.

Maven developers will have more time because there will be less questions on mailing list. For
instance, i wouldn't ask about resource pom inheritance if I was able to debug it in eclipse.

Maven users will learn faster and will be able to determine if something is a bug or they made a
mistake. And when they find a bug they will be able to report it(or patch it) more accurately.

If I had embedder working I would save at least 10 days in configuring my build process.

Filip